Inflatable SUPs: How-To Videos
In an effort to reduce paper waste and do our part to go green, CaribeSUP replaced multi-page “User’s Manuals” with “How To” instructional videos. Here you will be able to find all of the instructions on how to assemble and enjoy your inflatable paddleboard and all of our other SUP products. Thank you for assisting us in our “go green” initiative!
HOW TO PADDLE BOARD – THE BASICS
Start out in calm, flat water and keep in mind you could be falling! Be aware of your surroundings to help prevent injury.
- Get your inflatable paddleboard out no the water and make sure your paddleboard fins are clear of obstruction.
- Begin by positioning yourself on your knees in the middle, then make a few strokes on each side of the board with your SUP paddle.
- Once comfortable with the movements, slowly stand up on your inflatable paddleboard, one leg at a time, keeping your body in the middle of the board. Keep your feet parallel and shoulder width apart.
- Keep a slight bend in the knees and your core centered over the board.
- Continue to maintain balance while making even strokes to each side of the inflatable paddle board with your SUP paddle.
- Enjoy the ride!